by sizzerbiz | 10:31 in |

Chaz Bono blasts 'DWTS' judges for fat jokes, Chaz Bono is the latest star to exit 'Dancing with the Stars', Chaz Bono blasts 'disrespectful' 'Dancing with the Stars' judges for picking on his weight, Chaz Bono Latest 'DWTS' Casualty, Being a transgendered person wasn't the only adversity Chaz Bono had to face on "Dancing with the Stars."

In an interview with "Good Morning America" on Wednesday morning after his elimination, the son of Cher blasted the dance competition and its judges for picking on him for being overweight.

"I was called a basketball, a penguin, an Ewok, and I just didn't appreciate it," Bono said, calling out Bruno Tonioli in particular for his "disrespectful" comments.

"If you want to critique my dancing and give me some constructive advice so I can try to improve the next time that I'm there, that would be great," he added. "But I don't really know how to be less penguish, and so I kind of took offense to that.”

Bono, who earned a score of 19 out of a possible 30 on Monday night, also said he believed that overweight men have a harder time on "Dancing with the Stars" than overweight women, for example Kirstie Alley from last season.

"It's hard to take this competition seriously when the judges are so inconsistent," she said. "At the same time, we went out there and did what we needed to do and did it well and had a great time doing it."

Bono's comments were echoed by his partner, Lacey Schwimmer, who has also faced harsh criticism for her weight in the past.

But his time on the show wasn't all negative.

Bono, who revealed he thought war vet-turned-soap star J.R. Martinez should win the mirror ball tropy, said he grew to "love" his competition -- and 'DWTS' even strengthened his relationship with his famous mother, Cher.

"This was something my mom and I could really have common ground on because this is something that she knows what it feels like to go out and perform in front of an audience."

So could a professional career as a dancer be ahead?

"I really had fun dancing and I was a lot better than I thought I would be," Bono said after being eliminated. "[I'd do Broadway] in a hot second! Yes! If Broadway comes knocking, please. I'd be very happy to do anything. I'd love this experience."

Top Searches: Chaz Bono blasts 'DWTS' judges for fat jokes, Chaz Bono is the latest star to exit 'Dancing with the Stars', Chaz Bono blasts 'disrespectful' 'Dancing with the Stars' judges for picking on his weight, Chaz Bono Latest 'DWTS' Casualty,dancing with the stars ,dancing with the stars 2011 cast ,dancing with the stars results ,dancing with the stars season 13 cast ,dancing with the stars elimination ,dancing with the stars season 12 ,dancing with the stars winners ,dancing with the stars 2011 ,dancing with the stars wiki ,dancing with the stars 2012, Chaz Bono, latest reality shows news, latest dancing with the stars news, dwts ,dwts season 13 ,dwts elimination ,dwts results ,dwts 2011 ,dwts wiki ,dwts chaz bono ,dwts vote ,dwts hope solo ,dwts wardrobe malfunction, Celebrities, entertainment, tv dancing shows, latest entertainment news, latest US news, latest UK news, latest Canada news, latest USA news, latest dwts news, latest dancing with the stars news, latest breaking news. 

Source: nydailynews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive