Brad Pitt continues to make startling revelations about his ex. Having said Justin Theroux did not like the new boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston, he admits to the magazine Parade that life was dull. Until he met Angelina Jolie! 
Today is a man who says he filled that speaks to the magazine. "I am a satisfied man. I am satisfied for taking real decisions and have found the woman I love. Angie, and build a family I love so much. 


A family is a risky venture. More love, the greater the loss is great. It's the market. But I accept . " Fed but has not always lived things with such happiness. Especially with Jennifer Aniston. "I spent 90 years in hiding, trying to ignore the cacophony of celebrity. I began to be fed to stay on my couch to smoke joints, to hide. I felt pathetic. "

He added: "Everything has become more clear, I needed to find a movie about an interesting life, but I lived it myself nothing interesting. I think my marriage was something to do with it . I thought marriage was something that was not ... " Angie, Mom wonderful "One of the largest and most intelligent things I've done is choosing Angie as the mother of my children. It's an incredible mom. I'm very glad. " 

A father to watch "I was surprised by fatherhood but instinctive. Now I have confidence in me and I believe in my instincts . I mean, whenever there is a noise at night, hop! You are standing because they need you. Or when they bite attacks, you just entertain them and help them focus on something else. And so on. I said ok, you can make the disorder but it will store everything " He also said that the couple was inseparable and that a seventh child was not on the agenda. 

At least it has the merit of being clear. Brad Pitt said "With Jen, I had an uninteresting life", Latest News, News, Entertainment, Latest Entertainment News, Latest USA News, US News, World News, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, Brad pitt says Jen, Hollywood Gossips, Hollywood News, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Ex g.f,  magazine Parade, Jennifer Aniston Ex Boy friend, Latest Toronto Celebrities News, Celebrities, Celebrities Marriages, Justin Theroux, Brad pitt and Jennifer aniston, Breaking News, Entertainment hot topics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive