See Demi Lovato's New "Faith" Tattoo!

See Demi Lovato's New "Faith" Tattoo! - How many more tattoos can Demi Lovato get? The 19-year-old "All Night Long" singer showed off her latest ink on Twitter Wednesday; she had the word "faith" written in cursive on her right forearm. This isn't the first time Lovato has emblazoned inspirational phrases on her body in 2011. In March, the former Disney Channel star had the words "Stay Strong" tattooed on her wrists.



"The journey that I went through and the support of my fans was so meaningful to me that I wanted to thank my fans in a way that I know can never be forgotten," Lovato explained at the time.

The singer -- who entered rehab in late 2010 to deal with "emotional and physical issues" -- added a small heart tattoo on her wrist because "it's something that my fans were actually drawing on their wrists while I was still in treatment."

via: yahoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive