America's Next Top Model

America's Next Top Model - 'Top Model' winner crowned. After a surprising disqualification, Lisa D'Amato beats out the two other finalists. On the "America's Next Top Model" All-Stars finale, it came down to Lisa D'Amato, Allison Harvard, and Angelea Preston. After an unusual panel where the judges informed us that Angelea had been disqualified (no explanation was provided), Allison and Lisa were the final two, with Lisa being crowned the winner. "It's absolutely crazy," said Lisa after learning the good news. "My confidence actually comes from a very vulnerable place. I have a lot to prove. I feel the universe finally came around for me. I'm not going to let anybody down. I won 'America's Next Top Model' All-Stars. It's pretty damn cool." Click through this slideshow to see all of Lisa's photos from throughout the season.















via: yahoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive