Katie Holmes as the Slutty Pumpkin on "How I Met Your Mother" - (CBS) It's been seven seasons in the making, but the Slutty Pumpkin is finally here.

CBS has released a preview of Monday night's episode of "How I Met Your Mother," in which Katie Holmes plays the be-costumed woman.

Slutty Pumpkin was first referenced - in name only - on the first season of "HIMYM," when Ted talks about meeting her at a Halloween party.

Monday night's episode, which airs at 8 p.m. on CBS, flashes back to that party and shows Ted meeting the mystery girl.

"I'm gonna go make some Tootsie Rolls," she says in the clip. "It's a drink I invented. There's a song and dance that goes along with it, but I have to drink three of them before I can do it."

Tell us: What do you think of Katie Holmes as the Slutty Pumpkin?


Top Searches: Katie Holmes as the Slutty Pumpkin on "How I Met Your Mother", latest entertainment news, celebrities news, Katie Holmes, Slutty Pumpkin, How I Met Your Mother, Katie Holmes as the Slutty Pumpkin on "How I Met Your Mother" video, latest USA news, latest canada news, latest UK news, latets hollywood news, katie holmes pregnant ,katie holmes movies ,katie holmes hair ,katie holmes wiki ,katie holmes and tom cruise ,katie holmes skinny ,katie holmes hairstyles ,katie holmes new movie ,katie holmes height ,katie holmes diet, hollywood gossips, Katie Holmes as the Slutty Pumpkin.

Source: cbs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive